1. Can I use your icons as desktop software icon?
We don’t provide software icon formats such as .ico or .icon. However, with our vector icons, you can resize them and create your own software icons (with software such as Axialis IconWorkShop).
2. Can I refund my order(s)?
Since they are digital files, all icons are not refundable or exchangeable. However, files can be replaced if damaged or lost. Simply send us an email.
3. How are the icons delivered?
As soon as the payment is verified by PayPal, you will be redirected to the download page immediately (note: eCheck may takes several days to verify). Also, a copy of the download link(s) will be sent to your email for reference.
4. How come some of your vector icons are delivered in PDF format?
We find the vector PDF format is more efficent than the traditional EPS or AI because it is supported by many software and even some web based mail services such as Gmail.
5. Can I use your stock icons in templates or application that I’m going to sell or distribute?
Yes, you need to buy the Extended license.
6. Can I use your stock icons for my client projects?
Yes, you can use the purchased icons in any commerical or personal projects, as many time as you want.
7. Can I modify the icons?
Yes, you can alter the purchased icons to fit your design. However, we still retain the copyright. This means you can not resell, distribute, or sub-lease the modified icons.
8. Do you provide custom icon design?
At the moment, we do not provide custom icon design.
Still have questions?
Use the form below to submit your question(s).